In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
getting spoken to as if i’m straight by straight people who assume everyone is straight, subsequently feeling like the world’s most useless and irritated secret agent
It is time for my FIRST GIVE AWAY!!! I am super excited to be doing this. I am hoping that the outcome of this will give me the opportunity to gain many new followers/friends!
- I think it goes without saying that you must be following me and yes I will check :)
- Please, no give away blogs.
- Only reblogs count but hearts can be used as bookmarks or just to show your opinion lol
- Must be 18+ or have your parents/ guardians permission to participate and share your mailing address.
- Winner will have 24 hours to contact me before a new winner winner vegan dinner is chosen.
- Reblog as many times as you would like :)
- Brownie points if you talk/message me
- Brownie points if you favorite/follow my Etsy Shop and message me telling me who you are (link on profile)
- I will be adding a few more things to the present list as the weeks pass!
The best part:
My give away will end and a winner will be chosen and privately contacted the morning of the Fall Equinox (September 22). Here is the list (so far) of what you will be receiving…
- A peace symbol ring
- Your choice of a handmade clay and healing stone necklace with wooden beads on hemp rope
- A crystal point necklace inside of macramé hemp rope
- A custom knotted hemp ancle or wrist bracelet
- A 6 inch custom quote embroidery
- A relaxing “bath tea” to soak in that comes in a reusable cotton muslin bag filled with my special blend of organic healing herbs
- A sample pack of my hand crafted organic tea blends OR a custom tea blend made just for you based on your holistic needs (mind, body and or soul)
Good luck, have fun and lets be friends!